Monday 2 April 2012

ho ciak

><
sorry reader, i can't fulfill my promise posting about Kopitiam Roemah Ijo
something (that's soooo not important) have to be done yesterday
so i took my lunch in another place
clue : @ Thamrin Plaza D'loft Foodcourt
i forgot to take 'Nasi Ayam Penyet' picture so i decide to buy takoyaki, and i choose 'tako ayam' , although the 'toping gurita' makes me wonder bout the taste
here's the picture

 
tako ayam Rp 17.000,-

inside 'tako ayam'

hm looks yummie isn't it ? ;)
sorry for bad pic, i take that w/ my blackberry (*tehe)

(i hear something , no no, but someone whisper about the dinner)
are you curious about my dinner ?
hoho
yesterday, i had dinner at Warung Putri , just a simple or i can say traditional cafe
us ( including me, my boyfie & our friends ) like to go there because it's cheap
this is very recommended Warung
i'm not simply say that, so taste it with your own

'indomie goreng' only Rp 7.000,-

'indomie kuah'  Rp 7.000,-

'TST' Rp 6.000,-

'Kwetiau' Rp 7.000,-

'Nasi Goreng Kampung' Rp 7.000,-

'Nasi Goreng Kampung' Rp 7.000,-

don't take the wrong idea that i eat all of those above
it's just my own collection when i'm drop by
c u in my next post *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment